Terms and Conditions
- Information on this blog is published for general information purpose only. Content is accurate to the best of my knowledge and is not intended to mislead or harm any individual or group.
- The views shared on this blog are solely my own and not representative of any group, organisation or company. Views are subject to change in some cases as times change and more information becomes available.
- The majority of images used on the blog site, Retrohen, are not owned by Retrohen. The images have been collated from various search engines. The use of images is to enable visitors to Retrohen to engage with the nostalgic topic matter. Visitors to Retrohen, who own copyrights to images seen on Retrohen, whom have concerns about their usage, should contact Retrohen using the contact form on the Retrohen website.
- Retrohen does not give guarantees about the completeness, reliability and/or accuracy of the information. Any action you take using the information you find here is strictly at your own risk. Retrohen will not be liable for any losses and/or damages you incur while following advice from the blog.
- When clicking a link to another site, be aware that Retrohen has no control over said site and content may change. Retrohen is in no way responsible for third part content. Make sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business with them.
- Some posts on this blog may be “sponsored content” which means I am being paid to write about the subject. Views are my own. All sponsored content will be clearly marked.
- You may reproduce a small excerpt from blogs which must include full credit and a link back to the site (www.retro-hen.com) Articles may not be copied in full although printing an article for your own personal use is allowed.
- All material is subject to UK copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
- By using this blog, you confirm you have read the information below and agree to be bound by its terms.
- Terms may be changed or added at any point in the future with no prior notice given.
Back in the days of Raleigh Choppers and The Tufty Club, we generated very little data. It was a case of locking your filing cabinet and off you go. Now everything we do generates some form of data; and we wanted to tell you what we do with it, and how we manage yours.
On this website, you are able to contact us via a contact form. In order for us to reply, we need to store your email address and name in our database. We promise that we’ll not pass this on to anyone, not even the green cross code man!
We also take orders through a piece of software called WooCommerce. This means that we can send you out a copy of our book (not got one? Go have a look – it’s great!), or anything else which is available to buy. This again is stored in a database which we absolutely do not share. This contains address information, but no financial information. (see below)
We also take payments for the orders, this is handled by a third-party application, so we don’t store that, they do.
We use either PayPal or Stripe. Both of who have privacy policies of their own if you care to take a look.
All websites will use some form of cookies. These are the things which can be used to tailor advertising on some sites, so you see things which you should be interested in.
These are not as nice or as big as wagon wheels used to be; they are small files which contain information to help your make your experience better on our website.
You can switch them off in your bowser if you really don’t want to use them.
We also use social sharing cookies, these allow you to like and share our content.
We love you sharing our information with your friends, but we promise we’d never share yours.
We will update this policy from time to time, so please do check back!