Carlton Krane arrives in the living room of his new home courtesy of an unexpected detour into the Section N Underpass.
The multi-coloured carpets, hypnotic-patterned wallpaper and the Cortina in the garage indicate a reversal of time.
Drawn to the utility room by the swirling sound of the twin-tub washing machine, he discovers a shoebox full of typewritten documents – documents containing details of advertising, leisure, lifestyle and entertainment from yester-years. Section N Underpass – the ‘N’ stands for Nostalgia – existing in the past… a reality! Tag-along with Carlton Krane whilst enjoying nostalgic straplines, stories, facts, photos and sketches.
Section N Underpass is full-on nostalgia without lumps, fat or gristle – guaranteed! Every page will make you smile, giggle or laugh out loud. A must read for anyone who enjoys regular trips back down memory lane.
Pre-order your copy here: Enter the Section N Underpass
Pre-order your copy here: Enter the underpass
Are you a lover of nostalgia? Take a look at the five most popular blogs I’ve written and published in 2018
- Can you believe the iconic children’s TV programme Grange Hill is 40 years old this year? Read out the Grange Hill 40: Friends Reunited – the return of the Nostalgic Geeks
- Remember the Shake ‘n’ Vac advert on television? Read about it here: Classic advert: Shake ‘n’ Vac with Jenny Logan
- Whilst we’re on the advertising trail, do you remember the Birds Eye Steakhouse Grills adverts with the singing workmen? Classic TV advert: Birds Eye Steakhouse Grills … we hope it’s chips … we hope it’s chips it’s chips
- Were you a fan of the television comedy Rising Damp? Would you trust Rigsby if he was your landlord? Here’s a few reasons why not to trust him …Rigsby’s rules – the rules of a rogue landlord
- Ever seen the firm Clockwise starring John Cleese? 1985 remembered here: Clockwise starring John Cleese: back to 1985